Polyethylene PE is a thermoplastic that encompasses several qualities and can be obtained in different forms of molding. High molecular weight and low density (low specific weight). It can be considered non-hygroscopic, it is the thermoplastic that absorbs less moisture.
Together with PTFE it has excellent thermal and electrical insulation characteristics, as well as low coefficient of dynamic friction.
We sell polyethylene 300/500 and 1000.
- PE1000 excellent wear resistance
- Below dynamic coefficient of friction
- High molecular weight and low specific weight
- Not self-extinguishing
- Physiologically inert
- Very low moisture absorption
- High impact resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent properties and electrical and insulation
- Sliding skates
- Stars and guides for packaging
- Endless life
- Valve seats
- Hammer maps
- Hopper and silo coatings
- Coating for aggregate channels
- Punching plates
- Cutting and cutting tables