The medical sector is an industry where even the smallest error can cause serious health complications, it is essential that engineering plastics in the medical sector provide high tolerances and precision measurements.
Our CNC machining, milling and turning processes for technical plastics in the precision medical sector allow us to produce large volumes of components for medical use quickly and economically. We handle a wide variety of plastics, composites and laminates required by the medical industry. Our experience and precision medical plastic machining allow us to reliably deliver ultra-precise medical parts and high-quality plastics from prototype to production.
Advantages of technical plastic in the medical sector
The unique characteristics of engineering plastics in medicine make them ideal materials for medical equipment, parts, supplies and components. In fact, durable and cost-effective plastics are replacing other materials such as steel, ceramics, and glass due to their incredible advantages and benefits to the medical industry.
- Versatility and safety: It has countless applications in the health field, from disposable medical products to medical equipment such as hospital beds or MRI equipment. Because it is unbreakable and waterproof, it is an excellent solution for the safe storage and disposal of medical waste.
- Lightweight and Durable:High strength/density makes plastic materials an excellent substitute for metal. Due to its structural integrity and ductility, plastic can resist wear.
- Easy Sterilization: Frequent sterilization cycles without degradation or wear. Also, plastics are very effective at repelling bacteria and some plastics are very resistant to infection.
- Cost Effective: Helps reduce medical costs while providing excellent benefits to the medical industry.
- Easy to Assemble: Provides greater flexibility in component and part design. Plastics can have complex shapes and be molded while maintaining tight tolerances and burr-free edges.
- High heat capacity and mechanical capacity: it can withstand changes in temperature while maintaining its structural integrity.
- Excellent quality strength, high wear resistance, excellent corrosion resistance, temperature resistance and chemical resistance.
Application of medical plastic processing parts.
The safety, precision and accuracy requirements of the medical industry take precedence. Mecyplastec wants to help medical companies optimize their supply chains by reliably providing spare parts. engineering plastics in the medical sector with precision that meet the strictest tolerance requirements. Common applications for medical plastics include:
- Pneumatic collectors
- Flow cells
- Cleaning / washing blocks
- Mixing chambers
- Scope Components
- Centrifuge parts
- Enclosures / Covers
- Doors / Windows / Covers
CONTACT US FOR YOUR SOLUTIONS IN TECHNICAL PLASTICS IN THE MEDICAL SECTOR