Quick change system
Its traditional system of rapid change is known as ‘core & RACOP’. Each set of parts consists of 316 components with stainless steel core, which become a permanent accessory for the machine, and the RACOP (quick-form change parts), a set of removable plastic parts designed to measure to a specific container. The RACOP can be composed of star-shaped wheels, guides, screws or any other format piece. The design of RACOP by Zepf UK takes into account the ease of removal or replacement in addition to the manual handling of parts. The RACOP can be manufactured in a range of 14 colors of UHMWpe grade 1000.
The main advantages of this system are:
- The format change time is significantly reduced progressively.
- No tools required.
- No need to configure or sync parts.
- RACOP parts typically weigh less than OEM parts.
- Training is barely necessary. Allows easy identification.
- Color coding provides confirmation that each change has been completed on each machine.